Designation : Database Administrator
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience :2 to 6 Yrs
Salary : 5 to 6 LPA
Industry : IT System & Technology
Department : Administrator
Location : Gurugram, Haryana
Skills Required :
database administration database, storage data entry ms excel, ms office organisational skills communicaion skill detail orientation
data entry, ms excel, crm & tools
What this job involves:
Acting as an individual contributor for the Workthere India team. Responsibilities will include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information on the live website. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms. The candidate will also be managing the CRM system along with responding to information requests from authorized members.
Candidates available to join immediately would be highly preferred.
The major responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage database systems including database storage, user access and security, procedures, tools for access, and the tuning of the databases to ensure on-going operation and access
• Minimum 2 years’ experience; Proven data entry work experience or similar position
• Experience in handling database linked to website in a company is highly desired
• Graduate: Additional computer training or certification will be an asset
• Proficient in MS Excel & experience with MS Office and Dynamic 365.
• Organisation skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
• Strong communication skills and ability to work in cross functional team